Donald Trump Moves Away From Military Action On Iran

by GoNews Desk 2 weeks ago Views 886
Donald Trump Moves Away From Military Action On Ir
ads
Amid ongoing tensions with Iran, U.S. President Donald Trump, in his address to the nation, refuted Iran’s claims and said that no American soldier has been killed in the attack by Iran but there has been some damage to military facilities. He also said that he salutes brave US soldiers. 

Trump said that Iran will not be able to acquire nuclear weapons as long as he is President. He also said that Iranian General Qasem Soleimani should have been taken out much earlier because he had been planning to strike American installations.

Also Read: Rajinikanth Mania Marks 'Darbar' Release

Trump said that he is going to impose tougher sanctions on Iran and that these sanctions will continue till the time Iran changes its behaviour. He also said to the Iranian leadership and people that America wants a good future for them and that it also wants peace.

Two rockets were fired at the Green Zone in Iraq’s capital Baghdad on Thursday morning. There is no report of any damage or casualties in this attack.

Meanwhile, amid rising tensions with Iran, the U.S. Senate will vote on Thursday to stop Trump from going to war. 

Earlier, on Tuesday night, Iran had attacked U.S. military installations in Iraq to avenge the killing of Iranian General Qasem Soleimani. Iran had claimed that it had launched 22 missiles in which 80 American soldiers were killed.