CBSE Releases Class 10th Results, 91.46% Students Pass

by GoNews Desk 3 weeks ago Views 902
CBSE Releases Class 10th Results, 91.46% Students
The Central Board Of Secondary Education (CBSE) on Wednesday announced the Class 10th exam results. This year 91.46 per cent students have passed, marking a slight improvement of 0.36 per cent from last year.

According to the CBSE, 17,74,299 students had registered to take the exam this year, out of which 17,61,000 appeared for the exam and 16,44,428 students have passed.

Also Read: UP: Buddhist Monks Stage Protest In Ayodhya, Demand To Halt Ram Temple Construction

According to the data, the best result was from Kerala’s Trivandrum which saw the highest pass percentage of 99.28%, followed by 98.95% in Chennai, 98.23% in Bangalore, 98.05% in Pune and 96.93% in Ajmer.

Whereas 87.51% of students in Noida, 85.96% in West Delhi and 85.79% in East Delhi have passed the Class 10 examination.

This time in Delhi, 3.12 lakh children had registered for the Class 10 examination. Out of these, 3,09,537 children appeared for the examination and 2,65,756 children have passed.

In North East Delhi, which was hit by communal violence, more than 1.22 lakh children took the examination and 1,05,432 students have passed the examination.

Like last year, girls have outperformed the boys by 3.17% this year as well. The overall percentage stands at 90.14% of girls and 93.31% of boys.

To know their results, students can visit the official website of CBSE.

Apart from this, results can also be known through DigiLocker mobile app. Marksheets and certificates can also be downloaded through this app.

Latest Videos

Facebook Feed