GoPlus: Top News of the Day
Oct 14, Watch GoPlus - Top News Of The Day With Rupali Tewari
- PMC Bank depositors protest outside Mumbai’s Esplanade Court, seeking withdrawal of their money from the scam-hit bank. Protestors are also demanding for the refusal of bail for the accused, HDIL directors Rakesh and Sarang Wadhwan, along with the former PMC Bank chairman, Waryam Singh.
- Congress leader Tariq Anwar & Adhir Ranjan Chowdhury lashed out at Haryana CM Manohar Lal Khattar over his controversial 'Dead Rat' remark on Congress president Sonia Gandhi and say senior BJP leaders habitually make such remarks.
- Post-paid mobile services have been restored in J&K, 72 days after a communications blackout following the abrogation of Article 370 in the state. Internet services, however, continue to be down
- 38-year-old farmer, donning a BJP attire, committed suicide in Buldhana district of Maharashtra, notorious for farmers' suicide. Raju Talwade's body was found hanging from a tree in Khatkhed village.
- On Monday morning, four national-level hockey players died in a car accident in Madhya Pradesh's Hoshangabad, while three players were seriously injured in the accident.
- Telangana Road Transport workers continue their strike for the tenth day amid KCR Government's ultimatum. Till now, two people have lost their lives during the strike.
- Delhi-NCR air quality moves from poor to hazardous
- Former Indian cricket captain Sourav Ganguly has been named as the next BCCI president. Former BCCI member Rajiv Shukla announced that the board has elected Sourav Ganguly as the next president of BCCI. It will be announced on October 23.
- Shonali Bose's film - The Sky Is Pink, after a lot of pre-release hype, fails to impress audience at the Box Office. Lalita Kashyap reports
- America’s Simone Biles leads a charge of record-breaking performances by women at the World Championships, becoming the most decorated gymnast in championship history