GoPlus: Top News of the Day
Oct.1 - GoPlus, Top News of the Day with Rupali Tewari
- Rescue efforts pick up after rain abates in Bihar
- In a viral video from Bihar, a group of men are seen pleading the state CM Nitish Kumar to do something about the flood situation in Bihar.
- SC sets aside High Court order which had upheld dismissal of a case against Maharashtra CM Devendra Fadnavis. Sidharth Pandey reports
- Maharashtra poll pitch raised as BJP declares first list of 125 candidates for Maharashtra, Shiv Sena releases first list of 124 seats
- Supreme Court modifies its own order of March 2019 on SC/ST Act, removes condition of seeking prior permission before carrying out arrest
- The growth rate of the eight core sectors halved in August. In five of these sectors, the growth rate went below zero.
- Mumbai Police file FIR against top officials in the Punjab and Maharashtra Co-Operative Bank fraud case
- Despite the efforts of the Delhi Government, cases of dengue, malaria, and chikungunya are increasing rapidly. Malaria and chikungunya have even outstripped the figures of last year.Although cases of dengue have slightly reduced this year.
- Despite the Supreme Court's ban, Chinese crackers are ready to be sold in Diwali. According to the Directorate of Revenue Intelligence, on the occasion of Diwali, Chinese firecrackers have started arriving in India, while their sales are banned.
- India VS South Africa 1st Test Match (Preview)
- As China celebrates the 70th anniversary of communist rule, a look at the nation's trajectory since 1949 to a tightly-controlled society with the benefits of capitalism