GoPlus: Top News of the Day
Sept.27 - Watch GoPlus Top News of the Day with Rupali Tewari
- Two years after the deaths of 63 children in Gorakhpur’s BRD Medical College, a state government probe has absolved Dr Kafeel Khan of all charges against him as well as commended him for doing everything in his power to help save lives.
- The retreating Monsoon has left several dead in Pune, Hyderabad and parts of Uttar Pradesh and Madhya Pradesh
- Congress says the ED action against NCP chief Sharad Pawar right before the Maharashtra polls is evidence that the BJP is trying to influence the elections by maligning the image of 'clean politicians'
- BJP ally Shiromani Akali Dal to contest state polls in Haryana on its own after a tie-up with the saffron party falls apart
- Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman after a meeting with the top executives of private sector banks and NBFCs says there is no liquidity crisis and things are looking forward and upward from here.
- With fuel prices increasing by the day, people are facing increasing pressure on their pockets. Ajay Jha with a ground report in Delhi on the growing dissatisfaction among the public.
- A major factor in the economic slowdown is the drop in spending power in rural areas where the government has increased MSP of agricultural produce but is procuring only one-third of it
- Amid the economic slowdown in the country, rural women entrepreneurs in Uttar Pradesh’s Bundelkhand district are scripting their own destiny and inspiring many others around them.
- Oil companies on Friday again increased the price of petrol by 15 paise and diesel by 10 paise in Delhi. After this increase, a litre of petrol in Mumbai is now available for 80 rupees.
- Traders have banned the entry of the transgender community to Surat's textile market in Gujarat's Surat after accusations of violent behaviour