3 Laborers Die During Sewage Cleaning In Bhopal
Despite the ban on Manual Scavenging, three laborers have died who had come to clean sewage in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh. The accident happened despite the Supreme Court's order to use safety procedures and equipment while cleaning sewage lines.
On Thursday, Ahmedabad Fire and Emergency Services personnel retrieved the bodies of two workers. While the body of the third laborer is yet to be traced, officials have declared him dead. According to the report of Ahmedabad Mirror, the bodies of Rajesh Kanu Meda and Bharat Manu Meda have been recovered. It is suspected that both died due to poisonous gas inside the sewage line.