GoHeadlines: Top News of the Hour
- Income Tax department claims Rs 600 cr irregularities caught during raids on Bollywood stars and executives. Stars call it vendetta.
- Delhi police claims they fired 461 bullets in the air and used 4000 tear gas shells to disperse crowds.
- BJP leaders deny 'Metroman' E Sreedharan is their Kerala CM candidate. Confusion continues.
- Supreme Court wants regulations on OTT platforms during Tandav case hearing
- Jammu and Kashmir government officials will not receive salary without clearance from CID department.
- Government maintains 8.5% interest on Employee Pension Fund deposits for the year 2021.
- Tsunami alert withdrawn in New Zealand after waters recede following a huge earthquake generated tides.