GoHeadlines: Top News Of The Hour In 90 Second
1) Supreme Court Task Force To Look Into Oxygen Distribution Amid Covid.
2) DCGI gives emergency approval of DRDO- developed anti-Covid oral drug.
3) Covid Positive report not mandatory to get hospitalised, says government.
4) PM Narendra Modi speaks to CM Uddhav Thackeray, lauds Maharashtra's efforts to fight Covid-19.
5) Supreme Court Orders Release Of Prisoners To Decongest Jails Amid Covid.
6) Tried to capture Bengal, Nearly Destroyed India: Mamata Banerjee on Modi Government.
7) Have Covid-19 Vaccines only for 5-6 days, says Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal.
8) Rahul Gandhi questions GST on Covid vaccines: 'Lives of people can be lost, but the tax collection of PM should not be lost'.
9) Considering review petition against Supreme Court order on Maratha Reservation: Ashok Chavan.