GoPlus: Top News Of The Day
Sept.17 - Watch GoPlus Top News of the Day with Darain Shahidi
- Attack On Saudi's oil field tumbles share market and rupee
- Afraid of future uncertainties, more Indians are opting for saving instead of spending. According to AMFI, Rs 8,231 crores were invested in Mutual funds through SIP in August
- Congress leader & former Union Minister Kapil Sibal says Amit Shah should explain five big achievements of the Modi Government while wishing the Prime Minister on his 69th birthday.
- CPI(M) leader Yousuf Tarigami lashes out at the Centre for peddling the normalcy narrative after the abrogation of Article 370 and says the normal Kashmiri citizens are suffocating amid the clampdown.
- Former CM of Jammu & Kashmir, Farooq Abdullah, is being kept in house arrest under the controversial Public Safety Act (PSA)
- Unhappy with the merger of Public Sector Banks (PSB), Bank Unions call for strike on 26 & 27 September.
- Indian Police Foundation shared an awareness video on social media and urged people to abide by the traffic rules.
- Match Preview: India VS South Africa 2nd T20
- Karnataka environmentalist, B. Venkatgiri, has preserved over 500 plants & 1500 seeds in his garden which are thought to be extinct. He says he is doing it to raise awareness among the youth.