GoPlus: Top News of the Day
Sept.18 - Watch GoPlus Top News of the day with Rupai Tewari
- Chief Justice of India(CJI) Ranjan Gogoi sets a deadline for the conclusion of Ayodhya hearing and expects the hearing to conclude by October 18.
- External Affairs Minister S Jaishankar said Pakistan occupied Kashmir (PoK) is an integral part of India. Jaishankar also added that one day we will have physical jurisdiction over it.
- CPI(M) leader Yousuf Tarigami criticises the Centre for peddling normalcy narrative about the situation in Kashmir and says that soon people will 'come to know the truth'
- Protests in different parts of Pakistan against the alleged murder of a Sindhi Hindu girl who was found dead inside her hostel room
- Congress leader Jitin Prasada says there should be consensus and awareness raised among the general public about the significance of population control for nation building
- Human Rights activists in America are protesting against Gates Foundation’s Global Goals Award being presented to PM Modi, asking the Foundation to rescind the award because of Modi’s human rights record
- While global crude prices declined after a spike due to the Saudi oil crisis, petrol and diesel prices have been hiked in India
- United Left sweeps all top posts in Students' union polls. Aishe Ghosh of the Students’ Federation of India(SFI) declared as the president of the JNUSU
- Leather exports are down by around five percent in the first quarter of the current financial year.
- River Ganga is in full spate and is reported to have breached the danger level in the holy cities of Prayagraj and Varanasi. Low lying areas of Prayagraj are experiencing a flood-like situation.
- Glossy future ahead for gaming industry in India.
- Apple to launch its own video streaming service - Apple Plus on 1st November in India.