GoPlus: Top News of the Day
Aug.28 - Watch Top News of the Day with Rupali Tewari
- Telecom services pose danger, will be restored slowly: Satya Pal Malik
- Petitioner Tehseen Poonawalla who filed a petition for relaxation of restrictions imposed in the valley says Indian Constitution allows J&K citizens to have the same fundamental rights like the rest of India
- Congress leader Rahul Gandhi says Kashmir is India’s internal issue and Pakistan or any other foreign country has no room to interfere in it. He also accused Pakistan of instigating terrorism in the valley.
- Congress leader Adhir Ranjan Chowdhury says Pakistan is using Rahul Gandhi’s statement in UN for their propaganda politics and calls Pakistan, a breeding ground for the terrorists
- Pakistan’s Science & Technology Minister on Tuesday tweeted, that Pakistan is considering to completely shutdown its airspace for Indian carriers
- Exclusive: Central Bank's Payout To government Bypasses RBI Act
- Shahjahanpur Police presses abduction & intimidation charges against BJP leader & former State Home Minister, Swami Chinmayanand
- Protesting against harassment, 13 members of the same family were attacked and acid thrown on them in Bihar’s Vaishali
- A two and half year old girl was raped in Haryana's Rewari by a juvenile. In a separate incident, a gang-rape survivor was tonsured and paraded in a Bihar village after she took the matter to panchayat
- In a reply to a question in the Lok Sabha, Rail Minister Piyush Goyal reveals that over 800 hectares of Railways land is under encroachment.
- Unemployment in India is on a 3- year high and currently stands at 8.3%. In urban areas, unemployment rate climbs upto 9.3% while in rural areas, it stands at 7.9%
- Railway authorities in Lucknow have banned the sale of bananas at the main railway station, saying their peels spread filth on the platform