1. Amul Announces Hike In Milk Prices By ₹2 Per Litre From March 1st
2. Russian President Putin Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad
3. FIFA & UEFA Suspend Russian Team From International Football
4. Air India Express Flight To Bring Back About 182 Indians Evacuees From War-torn Ukraine
5. Congress leader Rahul Gandhi will campaign in Manipur on Tuesday, a day after the first phase of the election concluded in 38 assembly constituencies.
6. United States To Expel 12 Russian Diplomats At The United Nations
7, Vladimir Putin has put out conditions on ending Russia's offensive as his forces shelled Ukraine's Kharkiv, killing at least 11.
8. Ashneer Grover, the co-founder and managing director of BharatPe, has resigned from the fintech firm amid ongoing controversy at the company.