Russia-Ukraine Conflict: Important Updates To Know On Day 6
• As Russia Faces Strong Western Sanctions, Its Central Bank Raises Interest Rates To 20%. During The 2014 Crimean Referendum/Annexation, The CBR Had Raised Rates To 17% After Punitive Sanctions
• Russian President Vladimir Putin Termed The ‘So Called’ West As A U.S.-Led ‘Empire Of Lies’ Trying To ‘Destroy Economy Of Our Country’ To Officials
•Cluster Munitions, Missile Bombing Claimed In Ukraine’s Second Largest City Of Kharkiv and in Chernihiv. Russia Claims 'Non Combatants' Free To Leave Through Kiev-Vasilkov Route, Ukraine Holding Citizens As 'Human Shields'
• UK And Denmark Have Given The Green Light For Its Citizens To Fight On Ukraine’s Side Against Russian Troops
• Russian Permanent Representative to the UN Vassily Nebenzia Informed That 12 Russian Diplomats Were Asked To Leave The U.S. By March 7th
• 5-Hr Ceasefire Talks Held In Belarus Adjourned: “Certain Solutions Outlined By Both Sides” Says Ukraine President’s Advisor Mykhailo Podolyak
• Indian Students In Kvyiv Asked To Leave Capital ‘Urgently’ Today, By ‘Any Means Available’. India Also Says At UNSC That It Is Ready To Assist Evacuation Of Other Nationals Out Of Ukraine