Chandrayaan-2: Unexplored Secrets On Moon's South Pole

by Darshit Singh Sep 07, 2019 • 05:45 PM Views 3645

Even though Chandrayaan-2’s lander, Vikram, couldn’t land softly on the moon’s surface but that was just 5% of the mission that failed, the rest 95% is still functioning. Let's look at what lander 'Vikram' and rover 'Pragyan' could have achieved