What All Did India Announce At COP 26 Climate Change Conference?
Prime Minister Narendra Modi unveiled India’s measures to combat climate change and achieve climate action goals, including the surprise announcement of stting net zero emissions target by 2070.
• Target To Increase Non-Fossil Energy Capacity To 500 Gigawatt By 2030
• Obtaining 50% Of India’s Electricity From Renewable Sources By 2030
• Reduction Of 1 Billion Tones By 2030 Of India's Projected Carbon Emissions
• Aim Of Bringing Down Carbon Intensity Of Indian Economy To 45%
• Achieving Net-Zero Emissions By 2070